POSA/FPFF Nordic Pole Fitness Championship 2018
October 14, 2018 to October 14, 2018
Welcome to the third POSA Nordic Pole Fitness Championships in beautiful Hämeenlinna.
Elenia Areena, Härkätie, Hämeenlinna, Suomi
Competition is OPEN for all athletes around the world. Due to time limit, this competition only has SENIOR INDIVIDUAL category and limited number of participants. No video entries. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are a citizen of following countries, please contact your national federation before entering the competition! National federations have the right to select their national team in way they see fit.
Contact information can be found on https://www.posaworld.org/organizations/
HOW TO ENTER
All athletes need to have WHEA competition licence (30 euros) and anti-doping contract signed latest on 14th, July 2018.
If you have previously purchased WHEA licence and signed the antidoping contract via www.posaworld.org you can skip steps 6-13! If in doubt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Go to https://www.suomisport.fi/?locale=en_GB
2. Click Enter Suomisport
3. Enter your email address or phone number in international format
4. Click confirmation link in email or enter the pin you received via text message
5. If you do not have previous account, fill all the personal information
6. Click “Purchase licence”
7. Your sport is “Pole Sports & Arts”
8. Select “COMPETITION LICENCES POSA/WHEA Athlete outside of Finland”
9. Your team is “POSA World Federation”
10. Select “I dont need insurance”
11. Go to payments
12. Select “Korttimaksu (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard)” to pay with credit card.
13. Go to https://www.suomisport.fi/events/6cf832c0-5b85-41c3-be14-f19e85f9d68d?locale=en_GB
14. Click “Register”.
15. No special information is needed. Click “Confirm”.
16. In 14th of September you will be emailed instructions to send in your difficulty sheet and music.
QUALIFY TO POSA POLE SPORTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Best female and male athlete from countries that DO NOT have national federation (see list above) will qualify for PSWC.
Athletes with national federation must contact their national federation for information on how to qualify.
POLE, STAGE AND RULES
Competition is held with 45mm Stainless Steel X-poles on truss structure. Distance between poles is 2,85 m.
Rules of the competition can be downloaded from