Canadian Pole Sports & Art Federation
Canadian Pole Sports and Arts Federation – CPSAF a national Pole Sports and Arts federation. CPSAF is a non profit organization. It was founded in 2016 as the Atlantic Aerial Art championship and has grown to be a national organization.The Federation is a member of the Pole Sports and Arts World Federation (POSA), is one of the international governing bodies for pole sports and the host of the World Pole Sport Competition in Switzerland and the Pole Art Worlds in Italy. The CPSAF is part of the push to get Pole Sports recognized globally as a sport and the eventual inclusion into the Olympic Games.
The mission of CPSAF is to regulate, administer and develop Pole Sports for the benefit of millions of athletes at every level and age in CANADA.Our Objectives
- To advance, promote, and protect the character, status and interests of Pole Sports across CANADA.
- To work alongside the POSA to develop standardized rules governing regional competitions.
- To enforce Codes of Conduct and Standards of Ethics for both athletes and officials.
- To advise and assist the CPSAF Regional Member Bodies and the Associate Members in the administration of Pole Sports in their regions and organizations.
- To represent CANADA and Pole Sports in the Olympic Movement.